NamasTea Black (225g Bag)
High Quality Loose Leaf Black Tea
NamasTea black tea is a single-estate tea ethically grown in the Nilgiri and Blue Mountains of southern India, where our award-winning grower has been cultivating and growing for over 125 years. Single-estate tea is highly regarded for its impeccable quality. Unlike blended tea, single-estate tea is never blended or cut with less expensive or lower grade tea and originates from one tea plantation. You can be sure that every cup or kettle of tea you brew with our fair trade black tea is of the finest quality and will taste delicious.
What makes our NamasTea black tea unique?
- Premium single-estate Broken Orange Pekoe fannings
- Ethically grown, produced, and traded
- Optimal-size leaf cut which makes the perfect cup of chai
- Air tight re-sealable lined bag for maintaining freshness
- Biotre bag material is 60% wood pulp and biodegradable
- Sugarcane label on back that is 100% compostable
- Includes traditional chai recipe from Meeraji
Additionally, NamasTea black tea is grown using environmentally friendly and sustainable practices, including:
- No use of chemical pesticides, fungicides, or synthetic fertilizers
- Natural earth friendly pest control
- Natural rainwater, soil, and conservation measures
- Adhering to the highest international standards for growing premium quality tea
NamasTea is regularly subjected to rigorous professional tea tasting to ensure a high standard of quality assurance. All tea is graded by the quality and size of the leaf. Our tea fannings are more concentrated due to the smaller particle size, which tends to yield a more robust cup of tea. Regionally speaking, tea grow in the Nilgiri Mountains is brisk and bold with a medium body, which is why NamasTea makes such a perfect cup of chai.
Be sure to make the free chai recipe from Meeraji listed on the back label!
What makes our NamasTea black tea ethically grown?
What makes our NamasTea black tea ethically grown? Your purchase of NamasTea makes a positive impact on the world! Our grower is a Grade-A member of the Ethical Tea Partnership and provides free medical services to all of their employees. Additionally, they have three elementary schools on their estate that provide nutritional meals for the children attending school during the day. Purchase your bag of NamasTea single-estate black tea today and experience the difference that quality and ethical sourcing can make to your tea drinking experience!Purchase for Wholesale
Ratings and Reviews
Best black tea
I use Namastea daily for my masala chai. It's always excellent quality!
This tea is excellent. I use it to make Chai Tea. The superior quality keeps me returning to buy this Brand.