Pandit Rajmani Tigunait, PhD
In this Study and Practice Intensive, Pandit Rajmani Tigunait, PhD reveals the tools to restore and rejuvenate the internal ecology of body, mind, and heart—a step necessary for our soul to conquer deep-rooted afflictions and become fully connected to its source. In this program, he refines and elaborates on the practices described in Yoga Sutra 2:52–55. In this context, he explores important marma sthanas, the pranic centers in our body, and, using the unique techniques of pranayama and dharana, explains how we can unleash the pranic forces and lead them to the lotus of the heart.
Pranayama and meditative techniques taught in this program come directly from the samaya school of Sri Vidya tantra, and form the foundation for the samaya version of Rudra Yaga, the practice that embodies the secret of sacred fire and prana shakti. This intensive will allow you to discover that every yogic practice has its tantric counterpart, and each such practice unveils the extraordinary power of prana, mind, mantra, and divine entities. Experiences arising from such practices add to our excellence.
Supporting materials for this program are derived from Yoga Sutra 1:36, 3:31–35, 4:18, 4:20–22, and 4:25; Shiva Sutra 1:6, 1:15, 1:22, 3:6–7, 3:22, and 3:43–44; and the Lotus Sutra (Saddharma Pundarika Sutra), especially the dialogue between Buddha and Sariputra regarding meditation on the lotus of the heart. Practical application of these sutras has been purposefully shrouded in mystery. In this intensive, Pandit Tigunait lifts this mystery in order to support life’s higher purpose and because we believe in the intermingled nature of our personal enlightenment and the enlightenment of collective consciousness.
The USB Audio contains every lecture Pandit Tigunait delivered during the Lifting the Final Veil—over 12 hours of audio lectures.
Prefer the download option, click here.
September 14th, 2017
- Lecture 1: The First and Final Veil
September 15th, 2017
- Lecture 2: Entering the Cave of the Heart
- Lecture 3: Meditation on the “Lower Heart” vs. the “Upper Heart”
September 16th, 2017
- Lecture 4: Dynamics of Prana, Nadis, Marmas, & Chakras
- Lecture 5: The Mystery of Talu & Murdha in the Light of Modern Science
- Lecture 6: Mental Penetration into the Pranic Field through Asana
September 17th, 2017
- Lecture 7: Samikarana Pranayama—Bridging the “Lower Heart” & the “Upper Heart”
September 17th, 2017
- Lecture 8: Samikarana Pranayama for Pranic Alignment
September 18th, 2017
- Lecture 9: Clearing the Pranic Pathways through Asana
- Lecture 10: Questions, Answers, & Discussion
September 19th, 2017
- Lecture 11: Accelerating the Practice: Precautions & Prerequisites
- Lecture 12: Breathing Practices with HI Faculty
- Lecture 13: Questions, Answers, & Discussion
September 20th, 2017
- Lecture 14: The Role of Mantra in Accelerating the Practice
- Lecture 15: Teaching Prayers, Additional Precautions, & Prerequisites with HI Faculty
- Lecture 16: Questions, Answers, & Discussion
September 21st, 2017
- Lecture 17: The Role of Maitri Bhavana in Accelerating the Practice
- Lecture 18: Questions, Answers, & Discussion
September 22nd, 2017
- Lecture 19: Embracing the Shaktis of Rudra: Inner & External Rudra Yaga