The Only Biodegradable Neti Pot Starter Kit & Doctor Recommended!
Eco Travel Neti Pot™ Starter Kit contains everything needed for a daily nasal wash routine. The Himalayan Institute introduced the Neti Pot™ in 1972. Our trademarked lotus design and distinctive shape dispenses the perfect rate of flow to optimally cleanse the sinus passages.
Starter Kit Contains:
- Our Eco Travel Neti Pot™
- 12oz of Neti Salt™ with a measuring spoon in a refillable jar
- Neti Wash Plus Daily Boost – to help sooth dry nasal passages
Why a Nasal Wash?
The nasal passages are lined with a thin layer of mucus that is one of our body’s first lines of defense against disease. A nasal wash keeps this layer of mucus moist, clean, and healthy. Compared to other nasal wash techniques, using the Neti Pot is easy. A nasal wash can be as routine as brushing your teeth.
- Soothe dry nasal passages
- Gently wash away dust, pollen, and irritants
- Remove excess mucus… naturally
Use it anytime to:
- Remove excess mucus due to congestion
- Rid nostrils of pollen and other allergens
- Cleanse the nasal membranes of dust, smoke, or other airborne contaminants
- Relieve nasal dryness due to air travel
- Improve flow of breath before doing relaxation or meditation techniques
Features of the Eco Travel Neti Pot
- Durable pot is perfect for travel
- Made of biodegradable plastic
The Eco Travel Neti Pot is not microwavable
Always use sterilized water, such as boiled or distilled water, during nasal cleansing.
Remember a nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.
Purchase for 20% Wholesale Discount