Pandit Rajmani Tigunait, PhD
Netra Tantra is the epitome of the tantra of inner healing. The central theme of this scripture is the Maha Mrtyunjaya mantra, the practice that embodies the science of longevity and living a radiant and productive life. The Netra Tantra describes the power of each syllable of the Maha Mrtyunjaya mantra and its application to overcome different health conditions be they of a physical, mental, or spiritual nature.
In this program, you’ll learn the tantric method of practicing Maha Mrtyunjaya mantra, which is far more profound and rewarding than regular meditation on a mantra. You’ll learn how to invoke and awaken Dhatri, the nurturing power of the mantra, and use this nurturing power as your inner guide to identify and conquer the specific obstacles that have been preventing you from finding success and fulfillment in life.
During this program, Pandit Tigunait guides attendees through:
- 14 different conditions that drain the sap of life, leading to weakness, susceptibility to disease, and hopelessness
- Awakening Dhatri, the nurturing power of the body and mind, and uniting it with the Dhatri shakti of Maha Mrtyunjaya mantra
- Maha Mrtyunjaya mantra and the mantra of the third eye
- Enhancing the power of Maha Mrtyunjaya mantra by combining it with the mantra of the third eye
- How Maha Mrtyunjaya mantra is practiced in the tradition of Sri Vidya
Purchase your copy today and learn how to invoke and awaken Dhatri, the nurturing power of the mantra, and use this nurturing power as your inner guide to identify and conquer the specific obstacles that have been preventing you from finding success and fulfillment in life.
Table of Contents
SESSION 1—Ground for Sadhana: Clarity & Strength
SESSION 2—Netra Tantra in the Tantric Tradition of Sri Vidya
SESSION 3—Netra Tantra in the Context of Our Personal Well-Being
SESSION 4—The Secret of Mantra & Its Revelation
SESSION 5—Netra Mantra in Relation to Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra
SESSION 6—Mystery of Mantra Shakti, Prana, & Ajna Chakra
SESSION 7—Way to Serve Your Mantra and Let Your Mantra Serve You
SESSION 8—Unleashing the Power of Netra Tantra, Rudra Yaga, & Sri Sukta
SESSION 9—Opening Satsang
SESSION 12—Closing Satsang
If you prefer the USB option, click here.