Rudra Yaga at Kumbha Mela 2019: Digital Download
Pandit Rajmani Tigunait, PhD
Celebrated for thousands of years, the Kumbha Mela embodies the spirit of an unbroken tradition. It happens at the right place—the bank of the holy river Ganga, and at the right time—when planets, constellations, and other celestial bodies are perfectly aligned, creating a powerful vortex of spiritual energy. One of the most proven ways to capture and embody the force of change so readily available at this auspicious time and place is the Rudra Yaga.
In this study intensive taught by Pandit Tigunait at the Kumbha Mela in 2019, discover the dynamics of Rudra Yaga and how this practice awakens the forces of benevolence, ensuring that we live without fear and uncertainty. Learn step-by-step how the Rudra Yantra is invoked in a sacred fire, and how that sacred fire relates to the clusters of shaktis presiding over the different chakras in our body. This study will enable you to understand why, whenever humanity stood at a crossroads, the great masters undertook Rudra Yaga, and how Rudra Yaga created a collective consciousness that afforded humanity the chance to live in harmony.
Rudra Yaga: Ardha Kumbha Mela 2019 Digital Download includes the audio from Pandit Rajmani Tigunait’s 8-part study intensive Rudra Yaga—Gateway to Living Without Fear:
- Lecture 1 - Dynamics of Rudra Yaga
- Lecture 2 - Tapping into the Pool of Mantra Shakti and the Lineage
- Lecture 3 - The Kumba Mela
- Lecture 4 - Invoking the Forces of Benevolence for a Vibrant Diversity
- Lecture 5 - Invoking 64 Yoginis, the Goddesses of Harmony and Inner Union
- Lecture 6 - Spiritual Significance of Allahabad and the Sangam
- Lecture 7 - The Circuits of Rudra Yantra Embodying the Powers of Protection, Guidance, and Stability
- Lecture 8 - Spiritual Significance of Vindhyachal
- Lecture 9 - The Circuits of Rudra Yantra Embodying Intuitive Wisdom and Creativity Part 2
- Lecture 10 -The Circuits of Rudra Yantra Embodying Intuitive Wisdom and Creativity Part 2
- Lecture 11 - The Circuits of Rudra Yantra that Instill the Web of Life with Beauty and Unimpeded Growth
- Lecture 12 - Rudra Yaga for a Successful Practice of Sri Vidya
- 1 - Satsang with Ishan Tiguniat and Yogarupa Rod Stryker Part 1
- 2 - Satsang with Ishan Tigunait and Yogarupa Rod Stryker Part 2
These sessions will take you to the original sources of Rudra Yaga—such scriptures as Netra Tantra, Svacchanda Tantra, Sri Vidyarnava Tantra, and Yajur Veda. Also included are bonus materials from guest presenters Yogarupa Rod Stryker and Ishan Tigunait, as well as additional satsangs from Pandit Tigunait.
Purchase your copy today and be a force of change.