Pandit Rajmani Tigunait, PhD
Almost all the world’s cultures and traditions—Eastern and Western, ancient and modern—talk about the spiritual dimension of the heart and its role in unleashing the power of love, compassion, willpower, inner protection, and inner guidance. Entering the heart and unleashing its powers is a methodical process—a shortcut to reestablishing our connection with our inner self. According to the ancient masters, this is when all our fears, doubts, questions, and complaints vanish.
The Entering the Cave of the Heart USB Audio includes over 15 hours of lectures from Pandit Rajmani Tigunait’s New Year’s Retreat. During this retreat, Pandit Tigunait guides attendees through:
- Invocation of the divine forces at five distinct altars.
- Recitation of Sri Sukta, the 16 mantras dedicated to the goddess of inner prosperity and protection.
- Daily study and practice of techniques for meditating on the lotus of the heart.
Study and practice of breathing techniques for restoring the body’s natural rhythm and for cultivating a clear, calm, and one-pointed mind.
- Incorporating the techniques of tantra and alchemy into your practice to awaken the innate power of the body and mind for accelerated healing and nourishment.
- Identifying our aspirations and resolutions, and gathering the tools and means for creating the destiny of our choice.
Purchase your copy today and set your intention for the New Year.
Prefer the download option, click here.