Anatomy of the Inner Shrine: USB Audio
Pandit Rajmani Tigunait, PhD
The world of tantra is composed of power, freedom, and fulfillment. To mine this tantric wealth, we have to understand the dynamic forces of nature and their relationship with the subtle anatomy of our body and mind.
We all know our body and mind are the center of our universe, but this universe is bogged down by tiredness, fatigue, disease, aging, fear, anguish, anger, and our feelings of emptiness and worthlessness. To most of us, experiencing our body and mind as a shrine and embracing our Beloved residing in this shrine is just wishful thinking.
The Anatomy of the Inner Shrine Digital Download Audio includes over 15 hours of lectures from Pandit Rajmani Tigunait’s program, Anatomy of the Inner Shrine—The Essence of Tantra Vidya & Mysticism.
During this program, Pandit Tigunait guides attendees through:
- The relationship between tantra, kundalini, chakras, and Sri Vidya–centered practices taught in the tradition of the Himalayan Masters
- Reaching the inner sanctum of our body and mind by using Sri Chakra, the most esoteric among all mandalas
- Unlocking the power of the heart chakra by employing the forces of the fourth circuit of Sri Chakra
- Awakening the navel center (manipura chakra) and the eyebrow center (ajna chakra) to eliminate obstacles to reaching our innermost sanctum at the heart
- An in-depth study of the Navarna mantra, the 9-syllabled mantra practiced by the adepts and seekers of tantra vidya, and its application in reclaiming our full potential
Purchase your copy today and understand your inner shrine—and learn the tools to tap into the power, freedom, and fulfillment it spontaneously exudes.
Table of Contents
The Scientific vs. Tantric View of the Human Body
Human Life: An Island of Excellence
Group A | Aharana and Samikarana Pranayama Practice with Sandy Anderson
Group B | Aharana and Samikarana Pranayama Practice with Shari Friedrichsen
The Universe We Carry: Nine Intersecting Energy Fields
Accessing the Energy Field of Our Eternal Residence
Protecting & Nurturing Our Inner Residence
Navarna Mantra & the Fierce Goddess of Compassion and Wisdom
Learning the Navarna Mantra & the Eleven Names of the Divine Mother
with Pandit Rajmani Tigunait
The Practice that Restores the Shrine that We Are
Questions, Answers, & Conclusion
Prefer the download option, click here.