When your Neti Pot isn’t enough to get you through the day, try our new Neti Bundle which can help alleviate upper respiratory congestion caused by seasonal changes or colds. This bundle includes products for both at home and on-the-go.
Neti Mist is a new, homeopathic, all-natural spray formulated with ingredients to help soothe and relieve congestion in your nasal passages. It is designed to assist and facilitate easier and clearer breathing and may be effective for seasonal sinus support.*
- Helps relieve congestion in nasal passages
- Helps alleviate cold & allergy symptoms
- Helps keep nasal passages free of pollen, dust, and other irritants
This gentle isotonic spray:
- Is 100% all natural and non-addictive
- Contains the homeopathic remedy kali muriaticum
- Contains tangerine-ginger
- Contains no Benzalkonium Chloride
This product can be used prior to nasal irrigation with the Neti Pot™ in order to deeply flush out the sinus passages and can also be used at any time to extend and support the effects of nasal irrigation.
Suitable for children over 6 with proper adult supervision. For children 6 and under, consult a physician before use.
- Shake well
- Remove cap and safety clip
- Hold with thumb at bottom of bottle and nozzle between fingers
- Prime pump prior to initial use by depressing several times
- Insert tip of nozzle just past the nasal opening(1/8th to 1/4th inch)
- Pump once inside of each nostril and gently inhale
- Wait at least 30 seconds or longer before blowing nose
- Use as needed every 2-4 hours
- May be used safely for long periods of time
Active Ingredients: Kali muriaticum 6X (for upper respiratory mucus & congestion).
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Socotruna, Deionized water, erythritol, essential oils of tangerine and ginger, grapefruit seed extract, Polysorbate 20 (vegetable source) and Sodium chloride (USP).
Made in the United States.
This compact aromatherapy inhaler fits easily into your pocket or purse for quick relief. The Neti Stik™ contains an energizing blend of peppermint, eucalyptus, menthol, and lavender essential oils. This treatment provides much-needed relief for blocked noses. It can be used alone or as a perfect complement to your daily Neti Pot™ cleansing.
The Neti Stik can provide:
- Temporary relief for stuffy noses
- Clear and open, invigorating feeling
- Great for travel and on the go
- Extends the benefits of nasal irrigation
Purchase the Neti Stick and drop it in your purse or carry-on bag, or keep it at your office or art studio! It’s a convenient and easy way to combat stuffy nose during allergy and cold season.
Peppermint essential oil, eucalyptus essential oil, lavender essential oil, and menthol
Neti Wash Boost Daily Plus
When your Neti Pot isn’t enough to get you through the day, turn to Neti Wash Plus Daily Boost. Aromatic zinc-free Neti Wash Plus Daily Boost contains herbal extracts and essential oils to cool, give relief from congestion, and invigorate. In conjunction with a nasal wash, it helps to nourish and moisturize the nasal passages.*
- Soothe and moisturize dry nasal passages
- Remove excess mucus naturally
- Relief from congestion
Chinese phellodendron bark (Phellodendron amurense), goldenseal root (Ydratis canadensis), barberry root bark (Berberis vulgaris), chinese coptis root (Boptis chinesis), peppermint oil (Mentha piperita), eucalyptus oil (Eucalyptus globulus), menthol (Mentha spp.), grapefruit seed extract, vegetable glycerin, polysorbate 20 (derived from coconut oil), in a base of distilled water.
Stimulating and Cleansing Clarity Nose Oil
What is Nose or Nasya Oil?
When the air gets dry during the fall and winter seasons, ayurvedic medicine recommends adding a moisturizing nose oil to your dinacharya (daily routine). Nose oiling is a traditional practice in ayurvedic medicine, usually done right after Neti Pot cleansing, that can help promote vitality and focus the mind through refreshing and energizing aromatherapy. The Clarity Nose Oil blends the invigorating scents of eucalyptus, pine, peppermint, rosemary, tea tree, and ginger to create a feeling of lucidity and enthusiasm as you start your day.
What are the benefits of Clarity Nose Oil?
Possible benefits of nose oiling with Clarity Nose Oil include:
- Helps alleviate tight or restricted breathing
- Reduce headaches
- Reduce symptoms of cold, cough, sore throat, nasal congestion, bronchitis, or sinusitis
- Boosts energy
- Increase circulation of blood flow and prana (energy)
- Support vocal function
- Stimulates immune system
- Improve mental focus and concentration
Clarity Nose Oil comes in a 1 fl oz (30 ml) container, which makes it convenient for traveling long distances or short road trips. Now you can enjoy the benefits of of aromatherapy and nose oiling wherever you are!
How to Use
To use this nose oil, wash your hands and place a few drops around the inside of your nostrils using your small finger, a dropper, or a cotton swab. After you are finished oiling, inhale deeply to allow the oil’s aroma to be absorbed. Repeat this procedure throughout the day as needed.
Organic Sesame Seed (Sesamum indicum) Oil, Mustard Seed (Brassica rapa) Oil, Pure essential oils of: Eucalyptus Leaf (Eucalyptus globulus), Scotch Pine Needle (Pirus sylvestris), Peppermint Leaf (Mentha piperita), Rosemary Leaf (Rosmarinus officinalis), Tea Tree Leaf (Melaleuca alternifolia), Ginger Root (Zingber officinale).