High-Performance, Vacuum Insulated Steel Bottle
Get your Himalayan Institute Gear on!
The HI Logo insulated stainless steel bottle is back in 20oz size! Whatever food or drink you're packing, whether you poured it in hot or cold, the 20oz Kanteen® Insulated has double-walled, vacuum insulation to keep it that way: up to six hours for hot stuff, and more than 24 for iced drinks. Made from high quality, 18/8, food-grade stainless steel with a 100% stainless interior, so it won't retain or impart flavors.
Loop Cap or Café Cap - you decide!
The leakproof Stainless Loop Cap means you can toss it in your bag without a second thought, while the Café Cap converts your Kanteen into a sleek to-go mug with a quick twist. When your day is over, the all-stainless threads and rounded corners make cleaning as simple as giving it a quick scrub with a bottle brush and warm, soapy water.
- Insulates hot beverages up to 6 hours
- Insulates iced drinks up to 24 hours
- Durable, double-walled construction
- High performance vacuum insulation
- 18/8 food-grade stainless steel, no liner
- 100% stainless interior (stainless caps)
- Extra wide mouth for easy filling and pouring
- No BPA, phthalates, lead, or other toxins
- Doesn't retain or impart flavors
- Rounded corners are easy to clean with no hard angles where dirt or bacteria can stick
- External, stainless steel threads
- Slim design fits in most cup holders
- Comes with café cap or loop cap
- Capacity: 20 fluid ounces (592 ml)
- Weight: 10.25 ounces (w/o cap)
- Size: 8.75" H (w/o cap) x 2.9375" W
- Opening diameter: 2.125” (54 mm)
- 18/8 food-grade stainless steel
- Compatible with backcountry water filters
- Cafe Cap is NOT leakproof
Purchase for Wholesale
- Durable, long-life material
- Steel is 100% recyclable
- Steel is made with recycled content
- ISO 9001/ISO14001 certified manufacturing partners