Neti Mist™ Sinus Spray is a new homeopathic, all natural spray formulated with ingredients to help soothe and relieve congestion in your nasal passages. It is designed to assist and facilitate easier and clearer breathing and may be effective for seasonal sinus support.*
This gentle isotonic spray:
This product can be used prior to nasal irrigation with the Neti Pot™ in order to deeply flush out the sinus passages and at any time to extend and support the effects of nasal irrigation.
Suitable for children over 6 with proper adult supervision.
For children 6 and under, consult a physician before use.
• Shake well
• Remove cap and safety clip
• Hold with thumb at bottom of bottle and nozzle between fingers
• Prime pump prior to initial use by depressing several times
• Insert tip of nozzle just past the nasal opening(1/8th – 1/4th inch)
• Pump once inside of each nostril and gently inhale
• Wait at least 30 seconds or longer before blowing nose
• Use as needed every 2-4 hours
• May be used safely for long periods of time
Active Ingredients: Kali muriaticum 6X (for upper respiratory mucus & congestion).
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Socotruna, Deionized water, erythritol, essential oils of tangerine and ginger, grapefruit seed extract, Polysorbate 20 (vegetable source) and Sodium chloride (USP).
Made in the United States.
* The statements made here have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If taking any medication, consult with a healthcare practitioner before using this product. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation unless recommended by a healthcare practitioner. As with any herbal preparation, consider size, age, weight, constitution, and lifestyle as guidelines for use.